· Reduce storm damage to property and infrastructure;
· Promote public safety;
· Protect, restore and create aquatic ecosystem habitats;
· Stabilize stream systems and enhance shorelines;
· Promote recreation;
· Support risk management adaptation strategies; and
· Reduce the costs of dredging and dredged material placement or disposal, such as projects that use dredged material for: construction or fill material; civic improvement objectives; and other uses and placement alternatives that produce public economic or environmental benefits.
Applications are due March 12, 2018. More information can be found in the attached USACE news release, as well as at: