The American Shore & Beach Preservation Association welcomes and supports all student and new professional members!
The Students & New Professionals (SNP) committee supports those recently entering the coastal science and policy community by providing valuable opportunities for networking, professional development, career guidance, and a monthly platform for discussing these topics.
- Looking for a new job or research position? See our Coastal Opportunity Board and submit opportunities here
- Do you need a mentor? Are you seeking to provide guidance to a student or new professional? Sign up for our Mentor Program!
- Check out our Coastal Universities Guide (located right) to find a coastal college program that is right for you!
- Be sure to follow ASBPA on Facebook and check out ASBPA SNP on Facebook or Twitter to keep up with the latest and interact.
- Give a listen to our Going Coastal Podcast—an ASPN production.
If you have any questions or suggestions for SNP or want to join our monthly calls, please feel free to contact our committee chairs at email@example.com.